SUCCESSFULLY MARKET NEW PRODUCTS IN GERMANY – YOU SHOULD AS A MANUFACTURER MAKE USE OF OUR MARKET KNOWLEDGE
- Can my products be marketed in Germany?
- How must my products be presented in order to be attractive?
- Who are my potential customers?
- Which sales channels can I use in Germany?
- How do I get in touch with the right buyers?
- How can logistic issues be solved (storage, delivery, etc.)?
- How can the invoicing be managed?
- What payment methods do my potential customers have?
The company Huberti is active in the food distribution sector for nearly 130 years. Bernd Huberti, who is since 1993 its Managing Director in the fourth generation, knows the German food market. The trends in the trade, the desires of consumers and the realities of the business groups – his expertise and his excellent contacts to the decision makers will help you develop a clear picture of the framework conditions for your project.
What is thereby important to us is: We respect a decent, reliable and honest relationship with each other and view ourselves as a trusting partner for both producers and for the trade sector.
THE END-CONSUMER MARKET IN GERMANY IS ATTRACTIVE AND TO THE SAME EXTENT ACCORDINGLY ALSO FIERCELY CONTESTED.